Building a Better City
The office of Councilmember David Grosso focuses on many different issues with one main goal always in the forefront of our minds: making D.C. a better city. All of our efforts are based in ensuring and promoting the human rights of the people of the District. David is the chairman of the Committee on Education and sits on four other committees: Judiciary and Public Safety; Health; Human Services; and the Committee of the Whole.
Our office emphasizes the following topics:
- Continuing public education reform efforts
- Fostering transparency and open government
- Improving health outcomes throughout the city
- Addressing inequities within the criminal justice system
- Supporting a robust workforce development and public higher education system
- Maintaining our city’s historic commitment to the arts
We encourage you to weigh in on these issues with our office as often as possible.