The Committee of the Whole Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs will hold a Public Hearing on the following legislation:
- B21-610, The Risk-Based Capital Amendment Act of2016
- B21-656, Relocation Expenses Recoupment and Lien Authority Amendment Actof2016
- B21-742, Charitable Solutions Relief Amendment Act of2016
- B21-766, Secondhand Games and Puzzles Regulation Amendment Act of 2016
- B21-877, Student Loan Ombudsman Establishment and Servicing Regulation Act of 2016
- B21-862, Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Community Partnership Amendment Act of 2016
Those who wish to testify are asked to notify the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs through Faye Caldwell: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (202) 724-6683, and to provide your name, address, telephone number, organizational affiliation and title (if any) by close of business Tuesday, October 18, 2016. Persons wishing to testify are encouraged to submit 15 copies of written testimony.